A Last Minute Stocking Stuffer!

A last minute gift idea....too good to pass up!  Here's the tutorial - sew fast, so easy.  Not only does AmandaJean show us how to do this little project, but there's lots more in her creative blog.  Go see.





Okay....here are my "let's keep it honest" pictures.....my first checkbook cover was a little small.  I notoriously make larger than 1/4" seams and that just wasn't allowed in this case!  I'll add a little fudge room on my next  selvage checkbook cover.  But anyway....there's more than one way to milk the cow... I just  added the little ties and an inside pocket and it's now a money or gift card wrap.   Bring on the lemons.....I love to make lemonade!


I made my first money wrap back in August. - just in time for a September birthday!  Just follow this link for the tutorial!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...