Life...in black and white - a musing!

I rememember when there was more black and white.....when a lie was a lie and the truth was the truth, when right was right and wrong was wrong, when it was tangible or intangible!   There was no pussy footing  around an issue by calling it "a gray area."   No, I didn't take this picture back in the summer to make a political statement....but I read something in this morning's paper that got my dander up.  You see, I'm the kind of  person who thinks black or white.  I know there are gray areas...we call them "little white lies" and  they should be used only to tell our children about Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.   But, who knows, these may be black and white areas too!  I'm being very good...just in case!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...