3 Creative Studios Color Palette Challenge


Here is my inspiration picture for the 3 Creative Studios January color palette challenge - a pine tree orchard I saw in my ramblings last week. While I'm not a symmetrical person, the symmetry of tree trunks lined up perfectly really appealed to my senses that day!   They, no doubt, were all planted the same day and will surely be harvested the same way.

inspiration for color pallette art quilt

The color palette for January was perfect for the faux tree orchard! Scraps of fabric were layered one on top of the other until this tree orchard collage came together.   While my trees are not lined up quite as perfectly as those in the real tree orchard, they are appealing (to my senses) anyway. 


Color Pallette - January Art Quilt

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by...