I can't speak Italian.....

but I'm going to Italy!  In May....and to say that I am excited is an understatement! 


"You're the only one for me"
 I've been practicing phrases such as "Quante'e, per favore?"  - How much does this cost?

and

"Accettate carte di credito?" translated - Do you accept credit cards? 

and

"Capisce?" - Do you understand? 

I think this is a fine start.  Tomorrow I'll learn "where's the wine"  and "pass the bread and cheese my way."

But today I'll enjoy a little more Southern Sunshine!   We've had some picture perfect days and I'm basking in the rays. 

5 comments :

  1. We don't speak much Italian either, but we are pretty good with an Italian menu. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan. Enjoy your preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am certain
    that you do intend
    to learn how to ask:
    "Where is the bathroom?"

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you're going to Italy??? How wonderful! You will enjoy it - I'm sure. And don't worry too much about the language, lots of Italians speak English, at least a bit. Wish I could travel with you - have fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting Marty. Enjoy. Wish I were going with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...