Best things in life are free

Well, besides fresh air and grass between your toes and true love..Ideas...what freedom...I found this great idea and how-to-do-it at The Farm Chicks Web Journal. How easy to adorn the simplest of Tee's. And what a great way to use large prints. Follow me HERE Reposted with the permission of The Farm Chicks...Thanks for letting me share this great project.

Embellished Tank
I buy a lot of vintage linens and really love retro prints. I love the big flowery prints because they're perfect for making plain tank tops look cute.



Start with a plain tank top, fusible iron-on web, and your choice of fabric for embellishing.



Directions:
1.) Cut out fabric and fusible web for embellishing.
2.) Fuse onto tank following instructions provided with the fusible web.
You're done!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...