Purses added to Etsy

I finally got four new purses added to my Etsy shop. First, the white cashmere. There's always a story.....in a previous life, it was a beautiful white cashmere coat that I had worn for a number of years...that is until the dreaded moths took a bite out of the left shoulder. I just cut out the bites and machine washed the fabric and began to make "stuff" out of what was left. Chartreuse yarn is needle felted for the flower images. Luck was with me the day I found the chartreuse button in my vintage button jar for the perfect closure. Swarovski crystals add even more pizazz. It's a great size for lip gloss and hanky for church or dinner theater.








Here's the quilted one with the photo transfer image of my art card "Peaches"


And lastly, the re-purposed linen upholstery fabric. I adorned each of these purses with a thread painted flower stitched on cotton fabric.



Hip Hop Saturday to you...

Marty

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...