It's Friday....laugh out loud!

My sister sent me this....it was worth republishing -

"When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me
that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take
care of first, the shed, the boat, making beer.. Always something more
important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.
When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily
snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for
a short time and then went into the house.. I was gone only a minute, and
when I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. I said, "When you finish
cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway."
The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp."

I'm sure I'll get more productive as the day emerges, but for now....well, I'm still laughing. My thought for the day...."one good turn deserves another."

Happy Friday to you also.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...