Friends and Followers

I have been so uninspired today...it's just dark and dreary and rainy. I've been working up a new purse pattern, but after completing one this morning - ugg - I'll keep working. Except for the color (yellow) it was a dismal failure. Not even good enough to get a picture. So, just picture this: The handle was too small for the size of the purse...the purse was too large for the handle...the lining was too white for the main purse fabric...the main purse fabric was too dark for the lining...the opening was too small for a large wallet and imagine this...the wallet was too large for the opening.

So, much to my delight, I discovered that I have a new follower. Thank you Susanne. Glad you joined my other friends who follow this blog. Hope you enjoy the journey.

This day needs chocolate!!

2 comments :

  1. I know how you feel Marty, I have had a few days like that myself, good to see you can see the funny side, sometimes you have to! Hope the sun has come out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you hate when a plan DOESN'T come together. but I'm sure you learned some stuff along the way!! We are rainy and dreary for the last 4 days and it's supposed to continue til Sunday!..

    I NEED some SUN!! I'm sure the lack of it was what prompted your use of Yellow for the purse.

    can't wait to see the new and improved purse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...