Notebooks and Potholders

I'm always looking for little things to make to break the HUGE quilt monotony. But since I've been in the purse-making-mode, the little note book making tutorial I posted about yesterday just hit the spot. What if I made a notebook to coordinate with each purse. Did I just challenge myself, or what??

Here's my first and it was quick, quick, quick, to make. Mine finished at 4" x 6".




And here's another little monotony breaker - potholders! Yes, who knew a lowly kitchen potholder could be so attractive. This really gets me ready for my next kitchen shower invitation. What a great little tuck-in to finish out a gift.




These photos were published with the permission of Tallgrass Prairie Studio. Thanks, Jacquie for letting me share your neat project.

Now I'm off to find some heat resistant fabric to get going with some of these.

Happy Friday..

Marty

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...