Photoshop Elements

I've neglected sharing my days. But then, nothing much has been happening in my days to share. I've been very busy...just have nothing to share for my efforts.

Being a goal-oriented type person really has its drawbacks. My goal this week was to learn more about Photoshop Elements. But, what I've learned is not at all what I wanted to learn. I wanted to learn how to use this complicated system. What I learned is that I cannot learn this system.

My spirit is not broken yet. Not only am I goal oriented....I am very tenacious. Can't give in to failure.....Will not give in to failure. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I know I can.....Yes I can!

Now, I'm back to PSE to see if I can figure out where my brain went brain-dead yesterday. Hope your day is full of joy and altered pictures.

Marty

5 comments :

  1. Best of luck in your struggle to learn PSE. I give up far too easily when it comes to learning such things. Too often I limp along knowing as little as possible.

    I'm sure your goal will be met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I just got Photoshop Elements 6 and cannot understand it at all. Anything you learn, please post and let us know. Mystified in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're way ahead of me, marty....i haven't had any time to even start with the photoshop class yet!! hang in there....i KNOW you can do it!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, Marty! Every other day I have hit a wall with Photoshop and am convinced that I will NEVER get it. I'm trying to lower my expectations and remember to PLAY. It's not easy when you want to see results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marty, I'm with Kate, sometimes I feel like I'm never going to get it, but I think what she said is right for me anyway...maybe I need to lower my expectations and just PLAY. I might surprise myself one day, but it is so hard when I want it to happen RIGHT NOW! I've never been a patient person. So, you are not alone with this feeling about PS. Let's keep trying! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...