Imperfect World, Imperfect Brain

My world is imperfect. Ok, that's life. I accept it. Is my brain not perfect, or is it dead? I suppose I must accept that also. I have spent the past 3 hours trying (without success) to master 'copy and paste.' I know it can be done....I can see all of your blogs and see the Etsy logos, the Amazon logos, the books posted (using isbn), the online sources that you just click on (and you get there). I have done about enough research as I have access to, tried every method the internet tutorials have and have still failed miserably. Now, I have to ask myself, "Is this worth it?" If you never see another blog from me, you'll know that I decided that I don't have enough hours in the day and my life is too short for this anguish. I'm not really a heavy drinker, so I'll just go get a glass of wine to lower my blood pressure.

See ya..........

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...