Valentine Hearts


Love this Redwork Valentine's Day Freebie project from BIRD BRAIN DESIGNS. Click here to get there!!!

Not sure when I'll have time....but I do like to take advantage of the freebie downloads. They don't stay available forever.

Can you believe it. YES, with the help of a friend, quilter and computer genius, Misty McKeithen, I did it. I can now just enter my online stuff right here and you can just click and be there. Don't have it really fined tuned yet, but boy, what a brain breakthrough. I have begged, borrowed, and yes, even stolen information from several people to get this thing running smoothly. But what's a girl suppose to do when the program is free. (My time, of course, has no value). I'm lovin' it.

Later.....Marty

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...