"Let My Little Light Shine"


We had snow...unusual for the Deep South. This is the kind of snow I like...no ice or sleet associated with it. No major safety hazard on the highways and byways. So, since I saw no safety issues, I asked the other huMAN of the house to step outside the back door to get a few snow shots. Here's the lantern hanging from the pergola all snow covered and cold!
And I played......


And played and practiced......

'til I was pleased with experiments using my new Wacom Bamboo tablet....sure I recognize that it's not a spectacular manipulation, but what! I finally figured out the color picker. No, I'm not holding my breath while waiting for the folks at People Magazine to ask for my help in making Julia Roberts' teeth whiter or reduce the size of Angelina Jolie's waist!! But, at least I now know how to make a simple note card. Doesn't take a whole lot to make me happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...