A few of my favorite yard things

Yesterday was so gorgeous, dearest got out after church and took pictures of a few of my favorite yard things....Even the angel with broken wings is smiling on such a pretty day. Bumblebees were everywhere, but were in such a frenzy over the nectar, they would not buzz in one spot for long enough for a picture. Anyway, the warm sunshine on my skin felt very much like spring.















I've ordered an abbreviated adobe photoshop, was hoping it would get here today...will wait (impatiently) until tomorrow. I'm thinking it will help me make great note cards so when the CD comes in, I'll edit some of these pics and see how they work on a note card for spring.

Off to the dentist....I planted??? more tulips this morning but am out of time for now, will picture them and hopefully post a little earlier tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...